Scholarships are free money for college and are usually based on your area of study or merit, such as good grades, high test scores, athletic, musical or other special talents, leadership, community service and sometimes financial need. The scholarships listed below are for mainly high school seniors unless otherwise indicated. Most of the scholarships are sponsored by outside donors. You must complete the applications and send to the address indicated unless it is noted to specifically turn in the applications to Mr. Atkins or Mrs. Dahl in the office. Summerville High School/Connections VPAA High School is fortunate to have many scholarships that are exclusive to our seniors. Scholarship applicati
Get Scholarship Notifications on the REMIND APP- Class Code @c277c6
Below are scholarships from 2020-21. The same scholarships are typically offered every year, so it is a good idea to look through them and start planning out which would apply to you. Due to COVID there may be some that will not be available for 2021-21. Scholarships for this year will begin posting as soon as the first one is open for applications.
PAST DUE 2020-21
Summerville and Connections
Scholarships for the 2020-21 School Year
Blue Text means there is hyperlink to click
EXTENDED DUE DATE !!!!
Summerville and Connections Student Scholarships
Due May 7– $250, $500 and more! Fill out the Google Form for a chance to earn some scholarship money! https://forms.gle/v6LVWD273C3bRNd2A
DeLacy Memorial Scholarship-
Due May 3. Up to $1,000 awarded at Summerville High School.
This a scholarship for students who have been involved in the Music programs here in the county. In addition to dedication to learning and growth in music we would love our applicants to also be encouraging to other musicians and helping to create a supportive music community.
Please submit a short letter of interest indicating your current and past participation in Band/Music programs and your plans with music going forward.
Also, please include a reference, that we may contact, who has instructed you in Music. Please don’t forget to include an email address or phone where we can reach them! Please apply and submit letter here: https://forms.gle/pP91bCGaykDhaJXQ6
Due MAY 1 $2,222.22 per year up to four years! Awarded to a Senior at Summerville High School annually who emulates Luc’s spirit and tenacity for life. This scholarship honors the memory and life of Major Lucas “GAZA” Gruenther a U.S. Air Force F-16 pilot who lost his life while flying a night training mission over the Adriatic Sea.This scholarship is open to Summerville High School Seniors who are US Citizens and have the spirit and ambition to advance them-selves and benefit the community while Living Like Luc. SEE LINK!
More info about Luc- https://www.mlglf.org/
Due May 1- $1000- See link. For ladies ages 14-26
Due April 30th– 3 x $500 scholarships- Due to Mr. Atkins- Click link for application
Date extended TPRD Scholarships
Due April 28. $250 each. Read requirements for each and turn in profile to Mr. Atkins
- Henrietta Ronten Scholarship-Graduation from Summerville High School or Connections Academy / Planned, full-time attendance of a college, university or vocational institution / Four years of participation in music programs and a 2.5 + GPA. Please include a brief write up on how you will continue to pursue music after high school.
- Tom Connolly Memorial- Graduation from Summerville High School or Connections Academy / Planned, full-time attendance of a college, university or vocational institution / Three-Four years of participation in industrial arts programs (mechanics, auto, manufacturing) and a 2.5 + GPA. Please include a brief write up on how you will continue to pursue the industrial arts after high school.
- Michelle Fulcher Scholarship- Graduation from Summerville High School or Connections Academy / Planed, full-time attendance of a college, university or vocational institution / Four years of participation in vocational programs and a 2.5 + GPA. Preference to students who have participated in cosmetology or will enroll in a cosmetology program next year.
Bear Boosters Scholarship
Due April 26. $500. For students who have had Summerville High Athletics shape their future plans and contributed to the person they are today. Minimum 2.5 GPA. Include Personal Statement: Please limit to one page and attach to this application. Discuss athletic factors (i.e. experiences, mentors, teams) during your time at Summerville High School that have shaped your future plans and contributed to the person you are today. Include your scholarship profile and turn in to Mr. Atkins
Twain Harte Soroptimist Scholarship
Due April 23. Multiple awards. $$$ LOCAL. Seniors only. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins.
Yosemite Community Scholarship
Due April 16-
Graduating from high school during or at the end of the 2020/2021 academic year.
***At least one parent or guardian has worked for at least 6 of the previous 12 months within the boundaries of Yosemite National Park, the El Portal Administrative Site, or the NPS office in Mariposa for either NPS, YHS (Aramark), TAAG, YC, NB, or at the park schools of El Portal, Yosemite Valley, or Wawona. The student must live with this parent or guardian at least 50% of the year.
Option 1 (preferred).
Apply online at:
Complete the attached Word document, either by filling it out digitally and emailing it to email@example.com, or by printing it out and mailing to
Yosemite Community Scholarships
PO Box 313
El Portal, CA 95318
Mail or email transcripts to addresses listed in step 1.
Applications and Transcripts are due April 16, 2021.
Please help us spread the word to eligible candidates!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California Legislators Announce Essay and Visual Arts Scholarships to Raise Awareness of the Armenian Genocide
Due April 19th- Multiple scholarships for art or essay. See link for more details.
DUE DATE EXTENDED!!!! Alpha Iota- Omega Nu
Due April 9th- $1000 Application Procedures
- Complete and submit an Omega Nu Comprehensive Education Scholarship Application
- Submit a one page personal statement which discusses your education and career goals and personal experiences that influenced your future plans.
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation
- Have your counselor enter your grade point average and sign the application. The above materials are to be submitted by March 31, 2021
Scholarship Chairperson, Lynn Bartee
15541 Curtis Circle, Sonora, CA 95370
Women of the Moose
Due April 9. $200. For students who volunteer and make a difference. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins. If you have a family member who is a Moose Lodge member please include in your application.
Due April 9th $500-$3000.
By Mail: Sierra-Cascade Logging Conference
Ted James – Scholarship Chairman
P.O. Box 496014
Redding, CA 96049-6014
By Email: email@example.com
Summerville Quarterback Club Scholarship
Due April 9th. Click HERE to complete application. Need to have been involved with the football program (player, cheer, film, trainer)
Liberty Institute Alexander Hamilton Scholarship
Due April 9. $500. Sponsored by Liberty Institute USA, Sonora, CA. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins. Interest in politics, history, conservative preferred. Demonstrate these in your application.
GUIDICI and MILLER FUND SCHOLARSHIP (ELKS)
Due April 9. $$$ Local. Please email your scholarship profile to Todd Simonson Todd.Simonson@edwardjones.com
Due April 9. $$$$ LOCAL. NEW!
1) Plan to study at Columbia College to pursue a degree in: Natural Resources, Water Resources Management or Geographic Information Systems.
2) Be considered a full-time student at Columbia College, 12 units or more.
3) Have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4) Submit two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, etc. with this application.
5) Attach a paragraph (250 words or less) that describes why you have an interest in this field of study.
Due April 1st. $1000. LOCAL See link for further instructions.
Selection criteria are:
Applicants must be graduating from a Tuolumne County high school.
Applicants must be an active 4-H or FFA member at time of graduation.
Applicants must have shown small livestock (in the goat, poultry, or rabbit show) at the Mother Lode Fair within five years of application.
Applicants must be continuing their education at a college or junior college.
The written application shall be made using the format below. It must be in ink or typed and may not exceed three pages. Spelling and punctuation are considered.
Due April 1st. $1000. LOCAL See link for further instructions.
This scholarship is given in memory of Sue Griffiths, who was an active member of the Small Livestock Association and 35 year 4-H leader. The scholarship is a $1000 award given to deserving young adults who meet the criteria set forth below. The number of scholarships awarded is dependent upon available funds.
- Applications are open to any person graduating from the Tuolumne County education system within the current school year.
- Applicants must have shown small livestock at the Mother Lode Fair (in the rabbit, poultry, and/or goat show) within five years of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have maintained at least a “C” average throughout high school.
- Applicant must have plans to continue their education at a university, college, junior college or trade school.
- The written application shall be made using the format below. It must be in ink or typed and may not exceed two pages.
- Proof of enrollment in qualifying continuing education must be received within 9 months of scholarship notification. The actual award is sent after proof of enrollment is received.
Due April 1. 2 $500 awards. LOCAL
Agricultural Major or Related fields to Ag (welding, ag. business, etc.) Include in your application the following:
- Name, address and phone number
- School, GPA and class ranking (verified by GLC)
- Describe employment experience(s) past/present
- List school activities and community involvement
- Future plans, goals and reasons for pursuing those plans and goals
- A brief (one or two paragraphs) autobiography including family, recreational interests and why you feel you are deserving of this award and your financial needs.
Due April 1st https://transportationfoundation.org/scholarships/ Sam ricopassed away in 2017 and this endowed scholarship was created to recognize her, and her passion for the people and work associated with highway maintenance and operations. The $1,000 scholarship is directed towards high school seniors planning to enter a community college or trade school that relate to Caltrans Maintenance and Operations (for example; Diesel Equipment Technician, Electrical Technology, Heavy Equipment Operator, Welding Technology, Landscaping, etc.)
TriCounty LGBTQ Alliance Scholarship
Due April 1 $1000 for up to 4 area seniors. This is a scholarship opportunity available to area seniors graduating in 2021. Application for consideration is simple: If you identify as LGBTQ, or an LGBTQ ally, write a 500 word minimum essay on what acceptance means to you. Submissions must be completed and postmarked by April 1st, 2021. To submit an essay, mail it to Tri-County LGBT Alliance at PO Box 894 Murphys, CA 95247. Please include a cover letter with your full name, contact information and what school you attend. The essay should follow the cover letter without your name so that they may be read anonymously. Up to four area seniors will be chosen as scholarship recipients of up to $1000; scholarships will be announced by May 15th, 2021 and awarded shortly after.
For more information, please contact our Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due April 1. $5000, $2000, 5x$1000 (non-local scholarship) How can we build cultural bridges and positive relationships with people who think or believe differently than we do? Share your thoughts on this topic in a 400-600 word essay. See link for more info and how to submit
Due April 2. 1 scholarship for female going to 4 year. 1 for female going to Columbia. Two letters of recommendation required. See link. AAUW will read applications and choose candidates to interview on April 9th.
Due March 26- Click link for more details. Return completed applications to Tuolumne County Association of REALTORS®, 14195 Tuolumne Road, Sonora, CA 95370. Applications not received by the due date will not be considered
Due March 26. $500. Students pursuing a career in textile or fiber art/sewing. Separate application required. Turn in scholarship profile and application to Mr. Atkins
Twain Harte Rotary Scholarship
Due March 26. $$$. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins. Community service, strong academics preferred.
Twain Harte Rotary Vocational Scholarship
Due March 26. $$$. For students pursuing a vocational school or trade school (cosmetology, fire, nursing, dental hygiene, etc.) Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Coach Marlin Heldstab Memorial Scholarship
Due March 26– $500. One for a senior female athlete and one for a senior male athlete. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Due March 19 The Women’s Improvement Society of Tuolumne Scholarships- LOCAL Multiple scholarships up to $1000 each. Must live in the Tuolumne township area. See Map. 2.0 or Greater. Seniors only. Must use funds for college or trade school. See application for further instructions (letters of rec and essay)
Due March 16th– $750. For students pursuing a career in education. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Due March 16. $2,400 scholarships to cover tuition, books and fees for all Tuolumne County qualified graduating seniors attending Columbia Junior College. Complete your high school’s standard scholarship application.
Have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA (please provide your transcript).
Submit a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and list Columbia College on the FAFSA application. (Apply at FAFSA.gov; the Columbia College Federal School Code is 007707.)
Authorize Columbia College to release academic transcripts, education plan information and financial aid status to the Sonora Area Foundation. All information will be held in confidence and will be used to verify scholarship award requirements and ongoing compliance. Sign and turn in last page of application
Intend either to earn an AA or to transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree.
Enroll in Columbia Junior College and maintain an average of 15 units per semester.
Write an essay of 250-400 words answering the prompt: “Why pursue a college degree or certification? Complete your high school’s standard scholarship application and turn in to Mr. Atkins.
Due March 15th. $500. LOCAL. Multiple scholarships. Seniors. See application for further instructions. Requires proof of relative’s veteran status (DD form 214), letters of rec, etc.
Due March 15- Requirements. 3.2 GPA and meet one of the following sets of requirements 1) Are Roman Catholic AND of Italian descent OR 2) if either Roman Catholic parent, guardian or grandparent is a member of the Italian Catholic Federation, the student must be Roman Catholic but need not be of Italian Descent. For questions call 1-888-423-1924
Friday Night Live/Jeff Vasallo Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $1000. For students who have been involved in Friday Night Live. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Wes and Ruth Wyllie Memorial Art Scholarship
Due March 12th. $1000. Students pursuing a degree in fine or graphic arts. Must include 2-3 scanned copies of your artwork. Email student scholarship profile and scanned copies of your work to Ed Wyllie at email@example.com
E Clampus Vitus Ron Smith Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $500. Turn in Essay and Scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
- 2.5 GPA minimum.
- Essay explaining the importance of preserving western history
- Child of “Clamper” preferred but not required
Due March 12. $500-$2000 given by Sonora Elks Club for students going to directly to a career training program (Fire Academy, EMT/EMS, Cosmetology, dental hygiene, CTE programs at Columbia, nursing, etc.) ***You need a letter from Columbia or the tech school verifying they offer the program you are pursuing and that you have made contact with the school. Contact Will Reich 533-2626 for more information
Robert Caldera Construction, Inc.
Due March 12. $500 scholarship to a graduating senior planning to attend a trade school or planning to participate as an apprentice in the construction trades during the 2021/2022 year
Postmarked by March 12. Multiple $1000 scholarships.
- Complete application from link above
- Photocopy of the veteran’s DD form 214 (Armed Forces of the US Report of Transfer or Discharge).
- A photocopy of your high school transcripts.
- Evidence of your planned college to attend
- An essay, typed, double spaced answering the following: a. How has being an American affected your life? Give some specific examples. 250-300 words b. How do you feel about a young man or woman joining the military and serving their country? Could you make the decision to do so? Why or why not. 250-300 words.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- One from a teacher or other school official. (teacher, counselor, coach) b. One from either an employer or another adult, but not a family member.
- Mail the completed application package to the address below. postmarked no later than March 12, 2021.
VVA Chapter 391- ATTN: Scholarship Program Chair, PO Box 5391 Sonora, CA 95370
John Greeno Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $500 For a child of a fallen first responder. Turn in scholarship
Gilbert Poulter Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $1000. For students pursuing a STEM related career/major. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
HealthLit Now Scholarship
Due March 12th. $500. Students pursuing a certificated healthcare field (animal/human). 2.5 min. GPA.
ESSAY REQUIRED- Why the Health Care Path? Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Kiwanis Club Vocational Scholarship
Due March 12. $500. LOCAL. Students pursuing a trade, tech school, or career training. Scholarship Profile due to Mr. Atkins.
Restivo Music Scholarship
Due March 12th. $500. Students currently involved in music. Student continuing as a music student in college. ESSAY- Why Music is important to you and the community? Profile and essay due to Mr. Atkins
Homer Latimer Scholarship
Due March 12. $1000. Students going straight to a 4 year university. Academics and financial need. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
James O. Dale Scholarship
Due March 12. $1000. Students pursuing a vocational/tech school pathway. Priority to students pursuing fire science, HVAC, plumbing or pipefitting. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Jamestown Elementary Alumni Scholarship
Due March 12. $200. For students who graduated from Jamestown Elementary. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Jim Baldrige Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $1000.. High school athlete who has overcome challenges. Write a paragraph description of how you have overcome challenges AND turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Lil Dawson, Winifred Black, Big Oak REbekah Lodge #259
Due March 12. $1000.. For students pursuing a 2 or 4 year degree. MUST live in zip codes 95321 or 95305. Scholarship profile with correct address due to Mr. Atkins
Lyle C. Scott Scholarship
Due March 12th$1000.. Students pursuing a vocational/technical school (cosmetology, fire, dental, nursing, etc.) Profile due to Mr. Atkins
Martha Barnes Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12 $10,000. Female student pursuing a career/degree in a non-traditional field. Going straight to a 4 year school. Clearly indicate career/major you are pursuing and why in profile. Profile due to Mr. Atkins.
Mitchell Dahl Memorial Law Enforcement Scholarship
Due March 12. $250. For a student pursuing a career in law enforcement or criminal justice. Scholarship profile and brief description of why you are pursuing a career in law enforcement due to Mr. Atkins.
Sonora Elementary School Graduate
Due March 12th $500. For students who graduated from Sonora Elementary. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Summerville Elementary Alumni Scholarship
Due March 12. Awards vary. Avg. $100. For students who graduated from Summerville Elementary School. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Teleli Women’s Weekenders Golf Scholarship
Due March 12. $$$$. To student athletes who participated in girl’s varsity golf at Summerville High. Letter of support from Mr. Watson and Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Teresa Mary Thors Scholarship
Due March 12. $500. For a student with a disability or dependent of an adult with a disability. Please explain situation in your scholarship profile and turn in to Mr. Atkins
Terry Campbell Loshalegro Scholarship
Due March 12 Two $500 scholarships.. Student demonstrating loving, sharing, learning and growing throughout high school. Profile due to Mr. Atkins
Tuolumne County Bar Association (TCBA)- Patrick Angermiller Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $500-1000. For students interested in a career in a law. Scholarship profile and a short personal statement about their interest in law due to Mr. Atkins
Tuolumne County Farm Bureau
Due March 12 $500. For students pursuing a career in the ag industry. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Tuolumne County Tennis Association
March 12 $200. One male and one female varsity tennis player from Summerville selected. Profile due to Mr. Atkins
Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Posse
Due March 12. $500. Students pursuing an ag related career. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Tuolumne County Deputy Sheriff’s Association
Due March 12. $500. Students interested in pursuing a career in law.
Twain Harte Horsemen Scholarship
Due March 12. $500.. For student active in equine events, agriculture, veterinary care or pet activities and plans to pursue a career in those areas. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Aspen Street Architects Scholarship- Vincent Lee Memorial
Due March 12. $500. Seniors only.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Career/Course of Study Architecture or Engineering
- Provide an essay addressing your educational and future goals related to your interest in either the architectural or engineering fields. Also, what interests you in this particular field, what is driving you to select this particular path? And what do you hope to participate in or solve when you are a professional architect or engineer?
- Turn in your scholarship profile and essay to Mr. Atkins
Bass Family Scholarship-. $400.
Due March 12th For relatives of current or retired fire service members. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Bill Gerber Sr. Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $150. For student-athletes that have played varsity sports at Summerville. Profile due to Mr. Atkins
Black Oak Casino Scholarship
Due March 12th. $1000. For a dependent of a Black Oak Casino Employee.
Type a one page personal statement and turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Bruce Paxton Memorial
Due March 12th. $1000. Students pursuing a 2 year or 4 year degree in Music. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Bryce Matthew Sanguinetti Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12th. $500. Students involved in leadership activities AND at least 2 or 3 sport athlete planning to continue in sports. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins.
Captain John T. Berger Scholarship
Due March 12th. $1,200. Student pursuing a major in aeronautics, aviation and/or space, public safety, or law enforcement. 3.0 GPA.
ESSAY REQUIRED- What do you love about this country? Turn in scholarship profile and essay to Mr. Atkins.
Clarke Broadcasting Scholarship- $2000 ($500 x 4 years).
Due March 12. Students attending a four year school. Preference to students interested in journalism or broadcasting. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Chris Anderson Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. $500. In memory of Summerville High Grad Chris Anderson. Student involved in athletics, loves the outdoors, strong character, and pursuing higher education. Profile due to Mr. Atkins
Lori Briscoe Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12th. $450. Female student pursuing higher education. Academics, athletics, and need. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Earl and Mary Purdy Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12. 1 $500 for a student who have been involved in music and are pursuing a career in music. Scholarship profile due to Mr. Atkins
Emigrant Basin Pack and Social Club
Due March 12th. $500 for students pursuing a career in ag or the environment. Turn in profile to Mr. Atkins
Eva Schicke Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12th. $500. Student pursuing a FIRE SCIENCE career/major. Profile due to Mr. Atkins
Deputy David Paul Grant Memorial Scholarship
Due March 12th. $500. Students pursuing a career in law enforcement and/or Emergency Medical Training & Fire Science. Turn in scholarship profile to Mr. Atkins
Due March 10 Young Ladies’ Institute Patricia #79- (postmarked March 12). $750. See the attached application.
Due March 11. Up to $6600. See link for more info. (non-local scholarship)
Due March 10. $15,000.00. Turn in to Mr. Atkins
The Tuolumne County Board of Education is proud to offer one $15,000.00 scholarship ($3750 per year for up to 4 years if eligible) on behalf of the Elizabeth Hobbin Hodge Testamentary Trust Eligibility Requirements
- Students must be a graduate of a Tuolumne County Public High School or relatives of Elizabeth Hobbin Hodge
- Students must be admitted and planning to attend a University of California school as a full-time student
- Students must be a freshman entering the University of California system
- Applicants must submit a completed PHH scholarship application
- Applicants must submit two current letters of recommendation
- Applicants must submit a one- to two-page essay discussing a significant high school learning experience or project, their goals for college and their future plans
- Top candidates may be asked to interview with the scholarship committee Application Deadline: Turn in all forms to Mr. Atkins by March 9
Signal Services Scholarship
Due March 1. $250. Semi-Local (Angels Camp).
Signal Service is grateful for the bravery of first responders serving communities in times of need. Their families, whose sacrifice sometimes goes unnoticed, deserve recognition as well. The Signal Service Scholarship awards graduating high school seniors who are children of first responders. Qualified students are required to submit a short statement (less than 200 words) describing what it means to have a parent or guardian committed to securing our community. Qualified applicants must be enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the United States; be a US citizen; and have a parent or guardian with proper first responder certification (police, EMT, paramedic, firefighter, and other emergency personnel)
Please also have each student submit their transcript and any extracurricular activities they have done the last 4 years. Please email your scholarship profile, transcript and short response to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. If you are adding it as an attachment from Google Drive make sure you give her viewing privileges.
Due Feb 5, $4000. For children and grandchildren of living Elk members in good standing.
Postmarked by Saturday, January 15, 2021.
$2000. Scholarships are awarded to students interested in enrolling in an engineering program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) at the university or college of the student’s choice. Some scholarships may be restricted to a specific program of engineering.
Summerville had 1 recipient in 2020.
- Due November 15 Lots of scholarships given! APPLY!
- Local $500-$1000 with potential for $12,500 per year
- ***Awarded more points if you have volunteered at Elks’ events. Contact Will Reich 533-2626 for more information about volunteering or help with the application. Please let Mr. Atkins know if you plan on applying. ***More than one local student can earn the ELKS most valuable. YOU DO NOT need to be a member or have family in ELKS. We had 8 from Summerville win last year. SO APPLY!
Front Porch STEM Scholarship- click here for application link
- Due Wednesday, Oct 21 by 3pm to Mr. Atkins
- Application Requirements
- Complete your high school’s standard scholarship application form (you MUST include your personal email address, NOT school email – this is how we notify recipients)
- Completion of at least three years of science and three years of math
- One-page essay answering the prompt “Why I like science and/or math ” (Essays can be on either math or science; they do not need to be on both)
- Reside in Tuolumne County
- Due November 6th to Mr. Atkins
- $$$Local, State and National Awards
- Essay Topic- “Is this the country the founders envisioned?”