- Civility Policy/Incident Report
- Complaints Re: SUHSD Employees/Programs
- Complaints Re: Content of Use of Instructional Material
California Accessibility for Websites
Summerville Union High School District is committed to providing information that meets accessibility requirements.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (209) 928-4228 to resolve any accessibility issue or to have this information provided in an alternative format
Education Protection Account
The Education Protection Account (EPA) provides local educational agencies (LEAs) with general purpose state aid funding pursuant to Proposition 30, The Schools and Local Public Safety Protection Act of 2012, approved by the voters on November 6, 2012. The EPA funding is a component of an LEA’s total LCFF entitlement as calculated in the Principal Apportionment.
Student Rights Under Title IX
Federal Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), implemented at 34 C.F.R. § 106.31, subd. (a), provides that no person shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any academic, extracurricular, research, occupational training, or other education program or activity operated by a recipient which receives federal financial assistance. Relevant here, Title IX requires school districts to take immediate and appropriate action to investigate when it knows or reasonably should know of a possible Title IX violation.
Title IX Coordinator:
Kellene Ditler, Principal
Information on how to file a complaint can be found here.
Summerville Policies and Regulation regarding Title IX:
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Nondiscrimination in District Programs and Activities
- Nondiscrimination – Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
For More Information:
- US Department of Education Office for Civil Rights
- US Department of Education Office for Civil Rights Complaint Form
- US Department of Education Office for Civil Rights Contact Information: 1-800-421-3481 firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Department of Education Office of Equal Opportunity
The following notices are from the California Department of Education regarding the Morgan Hill case (Notice of Disclosure of Records and Objection to the Disclosure of Information and Records). More information and questions can be obtained by calling 1-916-319-0800.
Los siguientes avisos son del Departamento de Educación de California en relación con el caso de Morgan Hill (Aviso de Divulgación/Publicación de Registros Escolares y Objeción a la Publicación de Información y Registros Estudiantiles). Más información y preguntas se pueden obtener llamando al 1-916-319-0800.