DistrictBoard of Education
Meet our Board
Regular Board Meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month (except July).
Minutes & Agendas
View past and future Summerville Union High School District Board Minutes and Agendas.
Transforming the needs, wishes and desires of the community into policies that direct the community’s schools.
Archived Minutes & Agendas
View Summerville Union High School District Board Minutes and Agendas prior to May 27, 2020
The Brown Act is the most important open-meetings law for local governments in California. Compliance with the Brown Act is a critical role for the governing body.
- Every student can learn.
- In building a highly qualified and motivated staff with high expectations.
- It is our responsibility to provide every student with challenging and rigorous experiences so that they can become critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- In continually improving all aspects of the organization.
- In sound financial planning to achieve district goals.
- In doing what is best for all students.
- In engaging in and adapting to modern technology to prepare all students for their futures.
- That a clean, safe, healthy, and nurturing environment is essential for learning.
- All students should be engaged and academically challenged while accepting the responsibility for their learning.
- In co-curricular/extracurricular activities to enhance student development.
- Teamwork is vital for students, staff, and the school community in support of student learning.
Committed to excellence through innovative teaching and learning. Inspiring and empowering all students by providing the tools they need to be prepared for their future in an ever-changing world.
Preparing students for college, career, and life.